Friday 13 September 2013

The Smoke Before the Fire

So the army lists for warpfire have been released just in time for Saturday, and its a good selection. Some look like trouble and some look like fun. My list was, of course, among them. I will be taking:

A Spellweaver (Life Magic), Level 4

A Wood Elf Noble, Hail of Doom Arrow, Shrieking Blade

18 Wood Elf Glade Guard,Full Command, Banner of Eternal Flame

3 Treekin, w/ Champion

5 Wild Riders, Full Command

I used this same list at my regular gaming night (Thursday) against 1k points worth of orcs, and then dwarfs. I achieved two wins, against the orc army it was without a single lose on my side. In the game against the Dwarfs the wild riders demonstrated their potential, taking out both dwarf war machines, then being rear charged by 20 or so warriors, only for the unit champion to the kill the Dwarf BSB in the resulting combat. With these victories fresh in my mind i am feeling fairly confident going into Saturdays games.

Until next time
Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment